应用 now to Gadsden State using our FREE admissions application!
- How to submit official transcripts
- Dual enrollment students should submit the 双重报名表格 to their high school guidance counselor for signatures. The school will submit the form to Gadsden State upon completion.
- Check admissions status 和 outst和ing requirements at any time by logging into the 应用门户. Use the same username 和 password created when application was made.
- 瞬态 students are not required to submit transcripts, but must request a transient letter from the college they are currently attending. The transient letter must list classes that the college approves for them to take at Gadsden State.
住院医生实习期 status must be determined upon admission to the college in accordance with the Alabama Community College System 和 the Code of Alabama Section 16-64. Prospective students complete questions as part of the admissions application to assist the college in determining residency.
The in-state tuition rate shall be extended to students who:
- have resided in Alabama for at least 12 continuous months immediately preceding application for admission.
- reside outside of Alabama in a state 和 county within fifty (50) miles of a Gadsden State Community College campus, 提供, 然而, that the campus must have been in existence 和 operating as of October 1, 2008. Eligible counties in Georgia include: Carroll, Chattooga, Floyd, Haralson, Heard, Paulding 和 Polk.
- have graduated from Alabama high schools or who have obtained a GED in the State of Alabama within three years of the date of their application for admission.
学生 who are not eligible for in-state tuition based on the above requirements may still qualify for in-state tuition. These students may petition for in-state residency by submitting supporting documentation certifying they have more substantial connections in Alabama than any other state. To learn more about this process, please refer to the Petition for In-State 住院医生实习期 Form found on the 表格及说明 webpage.
The petition process must be complete by the end of each full term add/drop period for the residency status 和 tuition rate change to become effective during the current term. If the petition process takes place after the add/drop period, the residency status change 和 tuition rate change will not become effective until the following term. 住院医生实习期 status cannot be changed retroactively.
Note: In accordance with Section 702 of the Choice Act, out-of-state students receiving Chapter 30 or 33 VA benefits may be eligible for the in-state tuition rate. Please visit the VA Office at the College.
The out-of-state tuition rate shall be 2.00 times the in-state tuition rate, rounded up to the nearest dollar. 国际 students must pay the out-of-state tuition rate.
Any student who was previously admitted to Gadsden State but has not attended within one academic year must establish eligibility for in-state tuition upon re-enrollment. 学生 who cannot provide sufficient evidence of eligibility for in-state tuition will be charged out-of-state tuition.
It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System 和 Gadsden State Community College, a postsecondary institution under its control, that no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, 但不限于, 比赛, color, 国家的起源, 宗教, 婚姻状况, 残疾, 性, age or any other protected class as defined by federal 和 state law.
Política de no discriminación
Es política oficial del Sistema de Colegios Comunitarios de Alabama y del Colegio Comunitario del Estado de Gadsden, una institución postsecundaria bajo su control, que ninguna persona sea discriminada en base a ningún criterio o característica inadmisible, incluidos, 之间还有, 拉扎。, color, nacionalidad奥利金, 宗教, 邻近的公民, discapacidad, 性o, edad o cualquier otra clase protegida según lo define la ley federal y estatal.